Laser levellers are one of the most important instruments for maintaining green spaces. There are many types of laser levelers available on the market today, but not all of them are created the same and not all of them have the same features.
Among the levellers proposed by Novak, the READY range is specially designed to be light, agile and easy to handle. These instruments can be towed by tractors normally used for the maintenance of green spaces and riding stables as they require little towing power.
The READY range has a basic set-up and consists of two versions with a fixed blade: a machine weighing only 1,170 kg can guarantee excellent leveling accuracy, with all the resulting advantages.
READY Novak levellers for riding schools and equestrian centers: the advantages
READY levellers are perfect for riding stables and equestrian centers as they can ensure always dry and perfectly smooth ground.
It is sufficient to carry out periodic maintenance to offer a safe experience to the customers of your equestrian center and maximum comfort for your horses. NOVAK graders also work in 10 x 20 areas, starting with tractors with 20 HP pulling power
The characteristics of the READY range of levellers: double slope laser system
The machines of this series can be set up with the dual slope laser control system, which can be used for slightly sloping terrain. It guarantees the creation of a precise plan and the flow of water towards the desired points and direction
Together with these levellers, NOVAK OTT software is used: in combination with the machines of the READY range the results are extremely efficient
Software NOVAK OTT
To make the work even more automatic, NOVAK suggests a particularly useful software, namely the NOVAK OTT average slope spreadsheet.
System components – spreadsheet:
- File format: .xlsx
- Input: manual
- Matrix size: 100 x 100
- Grid pitch (m): 10, 20, 25 and 50
- Calculation method: average per lane and per floor along 2 perpendicular directions
- Formula protection: yes
- Access password: yes
- Laser beam pre-tilt input: yes
- Graphical slope indication: yes with arrows
- Graphical indication of slope direction: yes green and red colors
- Indication of X and Y values for laser transmitter: in cm over 100 m
- Languages: Italian and English
Using READY NOVAK levellers: training in the field
For those who have never used a laser controlled leveling machine, it may be useful to follow a training course. For this NOVAK has chosen to organize a course for the correct use of the machine and to offer it to its customers.
It is divided into a theoretical part, a static demonstration and a practical test.
- Importance of leveling and its advantages
- Effect of accuracy on costs
- Principles of operation of a laser leveler
- Use and maintenance of the machine
- The transmitter and the tripod
- The control box
- Importance of the preliminary design
- How to do the relief with the leveler
- Calculation of average slopes for on the transmitter
- How NOVAK OTT is used
- How NOVAK OLL is used
- Where and how to start leveling
- Static demonstration of the machine and control systems
- Dynamic demonstration of the machine and control systems
- Practical tests on hooking and unhooking
- Practical opening and closing tests of the blade and axles
- Practical tests of transmitter orientation
- Practical land survey tests
- Practical leveling tests
- Practical tests of orientation and use of the transmitter
- Training duration: 1.5 / 2 days